This is a unique opportunity to celebrate EEMA’s 30th Birthday at Europe’s leading independent, interdisciplinary, unbiased and European focused conference.
Worldwide experts, innovators and key players will address the most relevant issues in the fields of security, mobility, privacy and more – informing knowledgeable delegates on the evolution of secure digital identity upon which future developments will be built.
Across the various tracks of the event, catalysed networking opportunities will bring together experts and professionals from industry, government administrations, innovators and (pioneering) end-users. Active participation in the conference offers unique opportunities of interaction, dissemination of knowledge and exchanging experiences with your peers.
This is an event where many respected and successful, international, non profit industry organisations combine their resources, knowledge and information to create an exceptional, independent, two-day conference focussing on European public and private trust related to cybersecurity, privacy, identity and Cloud.
Securing European Business is organized by EEMA and hosted by Microsoft. Supported by DG CONNECT (European Commission) and ENISA this conference will contain the highest quality content and is an indispensable event for those in business, public sector and government who are involved in the policy, security, systems and processes surrounding trust.
EEMA conferences are known for their exceptional high quality programmes with interesting and dynamic key note speakers. The programme will have connections with a number of European projects and the involvement of the European Commission to communicate and discuss the European Cyber Security Strategy with industry and knowledge institutes.
In conjunction with this conference there will be an demonstration area showcasing some of the leading Trust & Security vendors and research projects demonstrating the industry’s latest advances.
For further information on how to participate as a speaker or in the demonstration area please contact Roger Dean, Director Special Projects, EEMA: firstname.lastname@example.org
DG Connect would also like to invite EU funded projects to participate and demonstrate their progress to date in a dedicated track and give their vision for the future.
Paddington, London, UK
• Start relationships that will lead to strategic alliances, joint ventures, and referrals
• Become connected to key influencers in your industry and within your target market
• Learn from and be motivated by powerful speakers
• Find suppliers and solutions to your problems
• Interact face-to-face with others.
• Recruit talent, expand your business and hire staff
• To uncover the “hot buttons” of your target market
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Security Office
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Privacy Officers
- VPs and Managers of Trust & IT
- SecurityHeads of Identity & Access
- Researchers and Academics
- Strategists & Policy makers
• The ROI from Big Data and Analytics
• Creating Mobile Identity and Trust
• Establishing Identity and Strong Authentication
• Securing IOT and AI to Support the Economy
• Privacy, Regulation, and Legal Issues
• Succeeding with Blockchain Application
• Developing Projects for the EU and Global Markets
Supported by European Trust Foundation Members