“Digital Innovation & Exploitation for the Future” -EEMA’s 33rd Annual conference, London,
23/24th June 2020 - Call for papers now closed
Programme will be published in April
Be part of something inspirational
EEMA is seeking Europe’s imaginative individuals who have a unique perspective and are redesigning the way we think and manage digital innovation - for Industry, business, SMEs, governments and citizens
EEMA has been Europe’s leading visionary since 1987; and 2020 is its 33rd Annual Conference, this is a perfect opportunity join with fellow peers and enable us to build a trusted and connected secure future.
Discuss your paper with other International Keynotes, Speakers, Peers and 150 industry leaders, all selected speakers will be given a full complementary pass to the conference and their guests a 50% discount.
Tell us how your submission is educational and inspiring
Apply to be a speaker at our Annual Conference now!
For more information and to submit your paper click here
Suggested topics for debate include (but are not limited to):
• A Vision of Future Trends and Technologies
• New Business Transformation Models
• Applying practical Blockchain to Digital Transformation
• Effective Transformation through AI (i.e. Robotic Process Automation)
• Establishing Identity and Strong Authentication
• The ROI from using Trusted Identities
• Exploiting Distributed Cloud to achieve Hyper-automation
• Cyber criminals are adopting cloud services just as rapidly as the rest of us!
• Fighting crime with AI enabled forensics
• Transforming the face of modern banking
• Maximising Mobile Identity and 5G
• Privacy, Regulation and Legal issues
• Cross Border eID Interoperability including go.eIDAS
• H2020 projects and Results
• Self Sovereign Identity, how are the social media companies responding?
• How are criminals manipulating Forensic Digital Evidence, how can we protect it?