Empowering Business through Digital Transformation
BRUSSELS, 28th JANUARY 2019 – EEMA the leading independent European think tank focused on identity, privacy and trust, has today launched its Call for Papers to present at its Annual Conference, which takes place 18th – 19th June 2019 and will be hosted by Microsoft in London.
Now in its 32nd year, the EEMA Annual Conference is one of Europe’s most important events in the privacy, e-identity, security and trust calendar and more than 50 international speakers are expected to participate in 2019. In 2018 speakers included senior representatives from Accenture, Adobe, ATOS, BioLink.Tech, CGI, Consult Hyperion, digi.me, Geens.com, InfoCert, Kantara Initiative, Microsoft, Mydex CIC, Signicat and University College London.
Opportunities to speak at the EEMA Annual Conference include keynote presentations and seminars that will address an audience of more than 150 technology experts, policy-makers, media and senior influencers from public, private and academic sector institutions from across Europe and beyond. This year, EEMA is also inviting proposals for one-hour panel debates (two panellists and a Chair), a format that has proven popular at EEMA’s High-Level Fireside briefings.
Topics suggested (but are not restricted to) for the 2019 Annual Conference include:
- A vision of future trends and technologies
- The return on investment from using trusted identities
- Maximising mobile identity and trust roadmap
- Establishing identity and strong authentication
- New business transformation models
- Privacy, regulation and legal issues
- Applying Blockchain to digital transformation
- Cross Border eID Interoperability including go.eIDAS
- The role of artificial intelligence and effective transformation
One complimentary conference pass will be offered to all who submit a paper, and those chosen for the agenda will also receive a 50% discount on guest passes. Papers must be submitted by 1st March 2019 to be considered.
For more information about the EEMA Annual Conference and to submit a paper visit: https://annualconference.eema.org/
Download the press release in pdf here