EEMA is committed to protecting your privacy rights and protecting personal information about you at all times.We comply with the laws and regulations where we conduct business
- We do not sell personal information to third parties.
- We control the collection and use of personal information in order to administer our relationship with you and deliver superior service, including letting you know about other events that may be relevant to you and connecting you with speakers or other participants at our events.
- We make it easy for you to remove your name from marketing lists, by including an unsubscribe link on all messages
- We insist that vendors we hire to provide support services to EEMA adhere to our Privacy Principles
- We safeguard and protect your personal information.
- We update or disclose to you the personal information we have about you whenever you request us to do so.
- We make every attempt to keep personal files complete, up to date and accurate.