- 25th February: EEMA High Level Fireside Briefing ‘Innovation Implementing Successful Government Projects with New Technologies’ hosted by EU Digital Transformation Office (BOSA) in Brussels, Belgium
- 24th March: EEMA High Level Fireside Briefing ‘Criminal Chain of Custody – Can New Technology Secure Evidence?’ hosted by Gallup at The Shard, London, UK
- May: EEMA High Level Fireside Briefing hosted by InfoCert Milan, Italy (Date and topic to be confirmed)
- 23rd – 24th June: EEMA Annual Conference 2020 ‘Digital Innovation & Exploitation for the Future’ hosted by Microsoft in London, UK
- 1st October: EEMA High Level Fireside Briefing ‘Cross-border Securing Digital Evidence of Criminality’ hosted in Brussels, Belgium
- 17th – 18th November: EEMA ISSE Conference 2020 ‘Information Security Solutions Europe’ hosted by IBM in Brussels, Belgium
- 8th December: EEMA High Level Fireside Briefing hosted in London, UK (Date and topic to be confirmed).
Organisations and individuals wanting to get involved with EEMA activities in 2020 are encouraged to join as members with a wide range of packages available. Benefits of EEMA membership include the option to join its Consortium Partner Panel which offers early invitations to join EEMA in funded EU project proposals, as well as its Speaker Panel which provides early invitations to speak at its events and partner events, workshops and conferences.
EEMA currently has a Call for Papers for its Annual Conference which closes on 21st February. For more information visit: www.eema.org/eema-2020-annual-conference-call-for-papers
Brussels-based, EEMA is the leading independent European think tank focussing on identification, authentication, privacy, risk management, cyber security, the Internet of Things and mobile applications. EEMA’s world class conferences provide the forum to network with digital enterprise experts, high level EC and other government experts. Meanwhile, its series of high-level fireside briefings in Brussels and London provide the ideal forum for industry leaders to tackle controversial hot topics in an intimate, invitation only setting.
Through collaboration with EU & Global Partners (including the creation and coordination of the European Trust Foundation), EEMA has established a growing network throughout Europe. This community provides the ideal platform to disseminate information and share expertise regarding the high-profile and significant EU projects EEMA is involved in. Visit eema.org for more information, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow EEMA on Twitter: @EEMA1
Tel: +44 (0) 7933 673240