- This event has passed.
8th July 2015 - 9th July 2015
Building Trust in a Hyperconnected World
Seizing opportunities and managing risk across applications, devices, borders and the Cloud
EEMA in collaboration with OASIS bringing together privacy and identity international experts to stimulate fresh thinking and novel approaches to dealing with security and privacy risks in our increasingly hyperconnected world of applications and devices. Hosted at CA Technologies historic Ditton Manor conference centre, just outside London, the conference will generate dialogue across government and business, combining high-profile keynote speakers, interactive roundtable sessions, and moderated debates. Additional networking events will complement each day’s agenda, offering opportunities for real-time collaboration.
Have you registered for this important conference yet? In just a few days thought leaders and experts from across the globe will come together in London to examine some of the most critical trust issues facing the digital world. Through a series of plenary sessions, roundtables, case studies and presentations over two days and two tracks we will discuss and debate topics such as:
- Threats, vulnerabilities & risks
- Open era: privacy in an open society
- Mobility & BYOD/BYOID
- Legal aspects of privacy & data protection
- Achieving a higher level of trust in devices with authentication & authorisation solutions
- Biometrics: The time has come?
- Identity provision for cloud services
- Streamlining our cyber threat intelligences process in a hyperconnected world.
- Latest developments in the identity and API economy
The EEMA General Assembly will take place at 8.00 AM on 9 July.