5th March 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Protecting ourselves from the AI Assisted Criminal & the Ethical Implications
In the 1970’s we were advised to ‘Watch Out, There’s A Thief about”. Since then, with each new iteration of technology, and especially the WWW, those thieves have become more and more technically cunning. Organised Crime and foreign powers have used it to make financial gains and cause political instability – fighting a Hybrid War. In 2019 should we now be shouting “Watch Out, There’s an Artificial, Intelligent, Thief About”?
AI presents yet another opportunity to them to harm individuals, companies and governments. It also presents an opportunity to the CISOs and friendly cyber cops too.
This Fireside will focus on:
- Understanding the real ‘artificial intelligent’ threats and risks we face
- Looking at how business will cope with Fake Data when they are making key decisions
- Understanding the concept of AI as a tool of a Hybrid War and how criminal, terrorists and foreign powers could manipulate our markets
- Seeking methods that we could use to set good AI to identify and clean fake AI
- How can businesses perform due diligence on the data we chose to rely on