- This event has passed.
21st July 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
This focused session will be led by two thought-provoking speakers who will stimulate debate, drive discussions with peers and may stimulate change in your respective organisations. It will examine the key issues surrounding today’s personal, business and government Data protection and Privacy, making it time well spent to gain invaluable insight and to better understand how you might position your business for the future.
- Registration and refreshments
- Welcome, EEMA’s activities and introductions – Jon Shamah, EEMA Chairman
- Chairman for the evening: David Alexander, Mydex Data Services
- Setting the scene Andi Hindle & Andy Tobin
- Managing Privacy
- Legal / Data Protection Issues
- Privacy implications of Cloud and Mobile
- The right to be forgotten – examples – Google
- Refreshments and networking
Andi Hindle is an independent consultant in the identity and access management sector. He is a member of the UMA working group at Kantara, and 2015 content chair for Cloud Identity Summit.
Andy Tobin is Director of Identity for TeleSign who secure over 3 billion accounts for the world’s biggest online companies using mobile authentication. He has 20 years of experience in identity, payments and mobile.
David Alexander is Chief Executive & Co-Founder of Mydex Data Services A Community Based Company. He is a member and active supporter of Electronic Frontier Foundation and the Open Rights Group and is passionate about protecting the individual’s privacy and personal data and its associated rights.
email Roger Dean for further information and your invitation to attend this high level briefing