- This event has passed.
7th October 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
This focussed session led by thought-provoking speakers will stimulate debate, drive discussions with peers and may stimulate change in your respective organisations. It will examine the key issues surrounding transforming your business through digital re-design, making it time well spent to gain invaluable insight and to better understand how you might position your business for the future.
I can guarantee it will be an enjoyable evening, a free and entertaining exchange of ideas, and an excellent opportunity for networking in an impartial and relaxing environment
To secure your place email Roger Dean, Director Special Projects EEMA. We very much look forward to welcoming you.
Chairman: David Dinsdale, Entrepreneur in Residence, ATOS
Speaker: Tony Fish, investor, author and serial entrepreneur.
Tony is not a corporate citizen and is better known for breaking the rules. He displays all the usual dyslexic attributes of wild creativity, immense confidence in his vision, focus and a strong ability to deliver. Currently focussed on Digital Fabrication, mass customisation and local production as the next wave of investable companies.
- Registration, networking, drinks and light buffet
- Welcome, EEMA’s activities and introductions – Jon Shamah, EEMA Chairman
- Setting the scene David Dinsdale and Tony Fish
- Employees should think like shareholders, and the company as a whole must be able to respond swiftly to—if not anticipate—consumers’ needs
- Globalization of capital, communications, economic policy, trade policy, human resources, marketing, advertising, brands
- Enabling and empowering your supply chain – Customers, Collaborators and Competitors!
- Employee empowerment, protection and commitment
- New ways of working – Team Collaboration Experiences
- Uniting the Digital Enterprise – Cloud, Data, Mobility, Applications
- Discussion followed by Light buffet, drinks and networking
You can’t afford to delay!
To secure a place for this event email Roger Dean, Director Special Projects