“The Business Impact of Disruptive Technologies”
Trust in the Digital World was a major turning point in the realistic implementation of new European regulations between ‘challenges’ and industry solutions available to businesses and individuals.”Eric Blot-Lefevre, TRUSTSEED SASREGISTER NOW
15 – 16 June 2016, The New Babylon Centre, The Hague, NL
“Trust in the Digital World” is Europe’s leading independent, interdisciplinary, unbiased and European Focused Conference.
- Outstanding Charismatic Speakers
- Hot topics in Business Innovations, Technology Applications, Regulation & Legislation
- Great Networking, Business Opportunities and Evening Social Event
- High Level Two day in-depth Conference, Innovation Space and Expo
The event is a mixture of practical demonstrations, presentations, panel discussions and “un-conference” session covering key challenges, visions and strategies. This conference is an indispensable event for those in business, public sector and government who are involved in the policy, security, systems and processes surrounding trust.
- Succeeding in Business in a Mobile World
- Transformative IT through Agile Cloud Solutions
- Smart Cities and Cars– Smart Connected Citizens
- Avoiding a CyberSecurity Disaster – Risk Management & Governance
- Disrupting Markets with the Internet of Things (IOT)
- Blockchain IDentity: Sounds too good to be true. Is it?
- Privacy in a digital world: Guiding the Future
Secure Your Place Now With The Early Bird Discount!
“Trust in the Digital World”
Organised by EEMA, TDL and IDnext and supported by Gemeente Den Haag (GDH), DG CONNECT (European Commission) and ENISA
A certificate of attendance for CPD is available on request after the conference