15th and 16th November 2016 at the Innovation Campus Issy-Les-Moulineaux Paris
BRUSSELS, 26th SEPTEMBER 2016 – EEMA, the leading independent not for profit, European think tank focussing on identification, authentication, privacy, risk management, cyber security, the Internet of Things and mobile applications, today revealed the full programme for the ISSE ‘Securing Future European Business’ innovation expo in Paris.
ISSE (Information Security Solutions Europe) 2016 takes place on 15th and 16th November at the Innovation Campus Issy-Les-Moulineaux in Paris. Each day delegates will have the opportunity to choose from presentations, seminars and workshops taking place across three simultaneously running tracks, as well as keynote addresses from some of the most highly respected IT security professionals. Earlier this month EEMA confirmed that Director of Innovation at Consult Hyperion, Dave Birch, and CEO of Kuppingercole, Martin Kuppinger will join Microsoft’s Kim Cameron and Bernard Ourghanlian as keynote speakers.
Day One Focus
- Internet of Things – EEMA, Utimaco IS GmbH and Verizon Enterprise Solutions
- Mobile Security – Banca Intesa ad Beograd, EST Solutions, certSIGN, FabLab,
- French Identity Perspectives – Gemalto Gov Programmes and SGMAPc
- Biometric Implications on Security and Identity – Safran Identity & Security
- Advances in Identity Standards & eIDAS – Gluu and the Open Identity Exchange
- European Initiatives – EEMA and Fokus Fraunhofer
- Cybersecurity, Cybercrime, Critical Infrastructure – EC, IDA, Strong Horse
- Regulation & Legal Challenges – Netsmart and time.lex
Day Two Focus
- Compliance, Governance & Risk/Privacy – Signicat
- Blockchain Applications – Consult Hyperion LuxTrust and PwC
- FutureTrust Project – ecsec GmBH
- LIGHTest Project – EEMA
- Trust Services and Cloud Security – Adobe, PwC and SAP
- Cryptography Applications – ADUCID and Banca Intesa ad Beograd
ISSE ‘Securing Future European Business’ will once again be brought to a close by world leading cryptography expert and Professor at KU Leuven, Belgium, Bart Preneel, who will deliver his annual Cryptic Year in Perspective.
A new roundtable format is being introduced this year at ISSE, whereby delegates have the opportunity to set the topics to be discussed on the day of the event. Chair of EEMA, Jon Shamah comments: “ISSE is where the security industry shapes the future, as well as working together to respond to the challenges and harness the opportunities of today. This new approach to our education program will ensures that the agenda is shaped for the specific needs of every delegate.”
Download full press release here