Terms and Conditions
- By submitting a booking form or registering online, you/your organisation are agreeing to, and will comply with, EEMA’s payment terms and conditions as follows:
- Completion of an online or paper registration form does not guarantee a place at the event or constitute a confirmed booking.
- Cancellations in writing, or by email (but not by phone) will be accepted up to ten working days before the event.
- Cancellations less than ten working days before the event will be subject to the full conference fee.
- No shows will be subject to the full conference fee.
- If for any reason you are unable to attend, a substitute will be accepted at any time with no extra charge. All we ask is that you notify us in writing or by email as soon as possible.
- To amend or change a booking please write or email the change to email@example.com . Changes to your booking cannot be made over the telephone.
- Shared places are not permitted.
- Whilst the programme is correct at the time of publication, EEMA (and partners) reserve the right to make changes to the programme location and/or speakers without prior notice. Such alterations may occasionally be necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
EEMA is committed to protecting your privacy rights and protecting personal information about you at all times.We comply with the laws and regulations where we conduct business
- We do not sell personal information to third parties.
- We control the collection and use of personal information in order to administer our relationship with you and deliver superior service, including letting you know about other events that may be relevant to you and connecting you with speakers or other participants at our events.
- We make it easy for you to remove your name from marketing lists, by including an unsubscribe link on all messages.
- We insist that vendors we hire to provide support services to EEMA adhere to our Privacy Principles.
- We safeguard and protect your personal information.
- We update or disclose to you the personal information we have about you whenever you request us to do so.
- We make every attempt to keep personal files complete, up to date and accurate.